Mon-Sun 10am-5pm (4.30pm last entrance)
Closed on Good Friday, National Day & Christmas Day
The AWCP, Gibraltar’s unique wildlife haven, is situated in the stunning Alameda Botanic Gardens. Hosting a variety of exotic and native species, it offers a more personal wildlife encounter, perfect for both kids and adults. Discover this intimate and enjoyable experience at the Alameda Wildlife Conservation Park.
Meet Diverse and Exotic Animals
- Home to an array of fascinating animals, the AWCP provides sanctuary to species like the endangered Cotton-Top Tamarin, and various rescued exotic animals and reptiles.
- The park plays a crucial role in wildlife conservation, focusing on the care of animals rescued from illegal trade and those in need of a safe haven.
- Enjoy meet and feed the lemurs, in a unique experience (extra charge). See special offer on our Special Offers page.
Conservation and Education
- Engage in educational activities and learn about the park’s commitment to the conservation of threatened species, both locally and internationally.
- Experience up-close encounters with these animals, fostering a deeper understanding and respect for wildlife and nature.
- Opening Hours: The Alameda Wildlife Conservation Park is open from Monday to Sunday, 10am to 5pm, with last entry at 4:30pm.
- Closed Days: Please note that the park is closed on Good Friday, National Day, and Christmas Day.
- Accessibility: The park is designed to be accessible to all visitors, ensuring a comfortable experience for everyone.
Join us at the Alameda Wildlife Conservation Park for a unique and memorable wildlife adventure in the heart of Gibraltar. Whether you’re an animal enthusiast or looking for a delightful family outing, this park promises an enriching experience.