Once you purchased your Gibraltar Pass, book in advance a minibus Rock Tour for a driven, guided, comprehensive tour of Gibraltar and its Upper Rock Nature Reserve.
Click HERE to reserve your tour
- Take Bus #10 or Bus #5 to Mid-Town Coach terminal and you’ll find your tour bus next to the Tourist Information kiosk. You may wish to pop-into the adjacent Eroski Supermarket before boarding to pick up your FREE bottle of water.
- The guided minibus tour will take you to Europa Point for a viewing over the Strait of Gibraltar and onto Africa, before heading through the Upper Rock Nature Reserve to visit the famous monkeys, explore St Michael’s Cave and enjoy spectacular views.
- Once your Upper Rock adventure is complete, return by minibus to MidTown Coach Park and walk across the small park to Kings’ Bastion Leisure Centre where you can relax at the cinema, enjoy a game of bowling or relax at one of the bars and restaurants.
- If King’s Bastion isn’t for you, exit onto the tranquil Commonwealth Park and continue walking (5 minutes) south along Queensway to the luxurious Queensway Marina for even more restaurant and café options to enjoy a relaxing water-front drink or meal at one of the many cafes.
Check-out the list of participating restaurants and cafes for your Gibraltar Pass exclusive discounts and offers (click HERE).
- From the Marina, walk through the ancient Ragged Staff Gates onto the southern entrance to Main Street where you will pass by the old Trafalgar Cemetery and Admiral Nelson’s statue from the famous Battle of Trafalgar.
- Continue walking until you reach Main Street where you can take advantage of the ample discounts, freebies and other benefits offered by the Gibraltar Pass’ participating shops and restaurants – click HERE to view list.
- Once you’re ready to leave Gibraltar, continue through Casemates Square back towards Market Place where your Gibraltar Pass can be used again to board Bus #5 or #10 back to the border with Spain, airport or cruise terminal.
- If you have time, click HEREfor our list of participating attractions for more fun activities to do, including Dolphin boat trips, e-Bikes, Escape Room and much more.
* Please note, as part of the Gibraltar Pass you have a choice between visiting the Upper Rock Nature Reserve through either the Cable-Car or a Minibus Rock tour, but not both. If you choose to go by Minibus Rock Tour, make sure to book it in advance via the following link: Buy Gibraltar Pass . There is NO need to book places on the Cable-Car.