Mon-Sun 09:30 – 19:15
(last entry 18:15 in summer, 17:30 in winter)
Visits reveal life during wartime with exhibitions and photographs.
Step into the Shoes of a WWII Soldier
- Delve into the heart of Gibraltar’s history by walking through the extensive network of World War II Tunnels.
- Discover the strategic role these tunnels played and how they provided shelter and operations base for soldiers.
Experience History First-hand
- Self-guided audio tours provide an immersive experience, giving visitors a glimpse into the life and conditions of soldiers during World War II.
- Each tour provides an immersive experience, giving visitors a glimpse into the life and conditions of soldiers during World War II.
- Tour Timings: Tours run Monday to Sunday from 09:30 to 19:15. Last entry is at 18:15 in summer and 17:30 in winter, allowing visitors to explore at their own pace.
- This is a self-guided audio tour (available in multiple languages), providing insights and stories about the tunnels and their significance during the war.
- What to Expect: Prepare for an enlightening journey through time, as the tours are both educational and emotionally moving.
Embark on a captivating journey through the World War II Tunnels and gain a deeper understanding of Gibraltar’s role in wartime history.